Our monthly community partnership program allows us to help local organizations fundraise and build awareness within our community.
In addition to events held in the organizations honor, Tandem creates a unique cocktail for each partner; for each “Give Back” cocktail sold, $5 is donated. It has proven to be an amazing program with great results, the community around us has embraced it and made it a success.
This months Give Back Cocktail, dedicated to Girls On The Run of the Triangle. It is a refreshing Rum and Homemade Strawberry & Beet Shrub delicious for the coming spring.
Local Farms and Sources
We also try to source the majority of our product from local farms, at times this is not always possible with the level of volume, demand and supply but here are the local sources that we love and support.
- Beef burgers – Randy Lewis, Snow Camp Farms
- Arugula, baby turnips, mustard greens – Piedmont Farms, Pittsboro
- Organic miso Miso Company, Asheville
- Seasalt – Outerbanks
- Chicken (antibiotic and hormone-free) – Joyce Farms
- Duck – Joyce Farms
- Pork (antibiotic and hormone-free) – Seven Springs Farm
- Eggs – Latta Farms
- Baguette – Weaver Street Market